The StraitEdge2™ Kayak is a thirteen foot sit-on-top tandem kayak that incorporates an aluminum bow and stern frame to improve tracking in open water conditions. Its self bailing ports can be opened in rough conditions and closed in calm or cold conditions making a kayak that can be paddled in up to class III whitewater with improved trackability on open water. Three seating positions allow for the kayak to be set up in solo or tandem mode.
- MODEL AE1014-Y
- COLOR YELLOW/GRAY
- LENGTH 13′
- WIDTH 35″
- WEIGHT 47 LBS. (21 KG)
- PERSON/S 1 OR 2
- MAX. WEIGHT 500 LBS. (227 KG)
- CHAMBERS 5
- FOLDED SIZE 39.5″ X 18″ X 12.75″
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Versatile: Set-up as Self-bailing in bigger waves and close ports in calm or cold water.
- Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats provide comfort for hours of paddling.
- Durable: Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- Rod holders
- StraitEdge™ System – unique bow and stern design
- Hard edge bow and stern for improved tracking
- Molded rubber handles
- Reinforced bow seam
- Bungee deck lacing
- Adjustable back support
- Mesh pockets
- Self-bailing ports
- Welded seams
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- 2 Folding Seats
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual