PACKLITE™ KAYAK: AE3021
Weighing in at 4 pounds, the PackLite™ Kayak is designed to be an extremely compact and lightweight recreational inflatable kayak equipped with several unique features to make it the perfect ultra-light kayak for paddling in the most remote locations. It has 3 chambers for optimum safety, packs down to 11”x11”x5”, and features easy to use Twistlok™ and military style valves for easy inflation. When out on the water, the mesh carry bag doubles as an on-deck gear bag for securing smaller items. Paddling a remote alpine lake or stream has never been this easy!
New Accessory! AE3041-R PackLite™ Outer Cover
The NEW PackLite™ Outer Cover Accessory adds a tracking fin, an extra layer of durability, and the ability to skirt the kayak in adverse conditions. Simply install the AE3021 PackLite™ Kayak into this new accessory outer cover, inflate, and you’re ready to go!
Paddle & Pump Options: Although we offer many different paddles and pumps to suit your needs, if you are looking for the lightest and most compact options for the PackLite™ Kayak, we recommend the following paddle and pump:
UltraLite™ Pack Paddle AE5005 & PackLite™ Foot Pump AE5001
- MODEL AE3021
- COLOR RED
- LENGTH 7’10″
- WIDTH 35″
- WEIGHT 4 LBS. (1.8 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 250 LBS. (113 KG)
- MAX. PADDLER HEIGHT: 6’2″
- CHAMBERS 3
- FOLDED SIZE 11″ X 11″ X 5″
- Ultra Compact: Lightweight PVC free materials provide compressibility and compactibility.
- Durable & Light: Unique reinforced material provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Stable & Reliable: 35″ width and three chamber design provide maximum on-water stability and reliability.
- Easy To Set Up: Twistlok™ valves and high flow military style valves allow for quick setup time.
- Rubber molded handle
- Mesh carry bag doubles as on-deck storage
- Military style valves
- D-rings for gear tie-down
- Eco-friendly fabric reinforced Polyurethane construction
- Welded perimeter seam
- Mesh Carry Bag
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual