index.php?sid=d06b276e7ab1415df53585f0829a9ab9 AdvancedElements.com
Cutting Edge Inflatable Kayaks

Homepage   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drop Stitch Floor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdvancedElements.com Forum Index -> Strait Edge Kayaks and Canoe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bavarian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:44 am    Post subject: Drop Stitch Floor Reply with quote

Hey guys,

i have just read on the AE HP about the new Straitedge Angler Pro.

It comes with a Drop Stitch Floor.

So are you working on a Drop Stitch floor for the STRAITEDGE™ANGLER: AE1006-ANG as a replacement too?

I bought my Straitedge last year and now i see there is a new one with a drop stitch floor
Mad

So it would be great if there is a chance to replace the floor for the older models.

Maybe you have happy news?

Thanks

Martin
JCOOLEY
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin,

Thank you for reaching out with your question.
At this point, a DropStitched floor is not in the works for the other StraitEdge models.
The AE1006-Y, AE1006-ANG and AE1014-Y all have pockets welded to the bottom of the kayak which hold their inflatable bladders inside.
If you were to attempt to add a DropStitched floor the pocket material would be in the way of placing the floor over it. If you tried to put it inside the pocket, the pocket is not long enough for the DropStitched floor and there would be extra material because the DropStitch is thinner than the inflatable bladder.
The AE1055 Angler Pro is a beefed up version of the AE1006-ANG. It comes with two mounting rails and the kayak is longer.
If you have any other questions, feel free to post here or you can reach out directly to customer service.
Bavarian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

thanks for your answer.
I allready thought about that fact. Sad

But no problem, the kayak ist doing fine even without the drop stitch floor.

Best regards

Martin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdvancedElements.com Forum Index -> Strait Edge Kayaks and Canoe All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: