index.php?sid=949c82a4322c31e8cc72f4921185354c AdvancedElements.com
Cutting Edge Inflatable Kayaks

Homepage   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdvancedElements.com Forum Index -> Issues/Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daddy-O

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Many times, we are quick to complain about something that is not right (and maybe we should), but we are often slow to show appreciation for the right things that people do. I just thought it would be nice to have a thread where we show our appreciation.

I wanted to thank Jeremy for his help. I sent him a pm the other day with some questions. He was quick to reply in a general manner, did some investigating (that he didn't really need to do) and got back to me with a thorough answer on the subject.

On another note, I have noticed some questions repeated over and over again (which is to be expected with a bunch of us newbies coming on here). I know it must get old to give the same answer each time, but he doesn't express it in his response. I thought that showed professionalism.

Anyway, I just want to say, "Thanks Jeremy". Very Happy

Daddy-O
JCOOLEY
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daddy-O,

Thank you very much for the appreciation. My goal is to make sure that everyone has a great paddling experience even if the same questions are asked over and over again. This actually, in a way, keeps common questions fresh on the the forum allowing Newbies to see them and get the answers that they need to their questions. I really don't mind. I also don't mind if people private message me. I am more than happy to help in anyway possible.
I would also like to give a big Thank You to all the members on the forum for their continued interest in our kayaks and their dedication to Advanced Elements. If it wasn't for everyone here, then I am sure we wouldn't be in existance. I especially would like to give my Thanks to the members who have extensive knowledge of paddling and lend their time and energy to help others out that need questions answered.

So a big Thank You to all of you and I hope you have a Happy Holidays!

Jeremy
Cool
rjf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: RE: AE Kayaks Reply with quote

No kayak is perfect. I have two AE kayaks. It takes some time to learn what they can and cannot do. Enjoy them for the benefit they offer. Thank you AE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdvancedElements.com Forum Index -> Issues/Problems All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: