index.php?sid=3f8fe135c751abf7e4d002ad3dba1981 AdvancedElements.com
Cutting Edge Inflatable Kayaks

Homepage   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW Use for a Funk Bag!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdvancedElements.com Forum Index -> WaterTech
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PJohanson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: NEW Use for a Funk Bag! Reply with quote

Ever have to transport a pet, but didn't have a carrier? If you've got a Funk Bag, no problem!
Put a board or a couple layers of stiff cardboard in the bottom to make it firm. Tuck an old towel round the board. If your pet is nervous, put a cloth in from the animal's bed for a familiar smell.
Gently put the animal inside, zip up the bag, and clip down the side clips.
The Funk Bag is not a rigid carrier, but it will hold a pet for a quick trip to the veterinarian. Don't let your animal chew on the bag (bring a chew toy or a carrot for chewing).
Okay, this is the MOST versatile sports bag I've ever had.
PJohanson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this idea because the transit buses in my area will let a person bring a dog or cat on the bus if it is closed in a carrier. Nice to think that my Funk Bag is useful in this way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdvancedElements.com Forum Index -> WaterTech All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: