index.php?sid=271b8196260f7f802719588b777aac67 AdvancedElements.com
Cutting Edge Inflatable Kayaks

Homepage   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lagoon vs. Advanced Frame

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdvancedElements.com Forum Index -> Compare Models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMatz

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: Lagoon vs. Advanced Frame Reply with quote

Is the seating space in the Lagoon 1 (AE1031) and Advanced Frame (AE1012) about the same in terms of leg room. Will a 190lb 5' 11" fit in either one?
'

How does the AE1031 differ from the Dragon Fly1 XC?
JCOOLEY
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The leg room in the AE1031 is shorter than the AE1012. I am 6'2" and can paddle both comfortably. Your knees will probably have to be slightly bent in the AE1031 but as for me, that is what I prefer because it is more comfortable and gives me a better paddle stroke. The width is about the same on the inside of both. If you are looking for a lot of room, then you would want to step up to the AE1009-Y Expedition model.

As for the difference in the AE1031 and the AE1021 DragonflyXC, they are virtually the same. The AE1021 XC has a partial sleeve that covers the tube and then on the bow and stern portions of the tube, it is also covered by a tube cover that velcros and buttons over it. This can be removed for easier drying but the partial cover that covers the sides of the tube cannot. The AE1031 Laggon has a full tube cover that has a zipper on it like in the AE1012 and can be entirely removed for easier cleaning. We had also added two small deck lifts on top of the tube cover that when inflated, push up and stretch out the outer cover a little more. The last difference is the name and graphics. You will get the same performance out of either of them.

Jeremy
Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdvancedElements.com Forum Index -> Compare Models All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: