ADVANCEDFRAME® CONVERTIBLE ELITE: AE1007-E
Use: Day Touring, Expedition Touring | Length: 15’ | Width: 32″ | Product Weight: 52 LBS. (23.5 KG) | Max Weight: 550 LBS. (249 KG)
MSRP: $999.99 | Find at a dealer near you!
Take it to the next level with the all new AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite! A fifteen foot kayak that can be paddled solo or tandem, The Convertible Elite combines our aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and rigid Drop-stitch technology in the floor, to provide paddling performance that rivals that of a hard-shell kayak. The versatile open deck design can be converted to a closed deck kayak in a matter of seconds by simply zipping in the optional single or double deck conversions and the upgraded lumbar seats provide comfort for hours of paddling!
As shown in our inflatable standup paddle boards, drop-stitch technology allows us to create high pressure forms that are extremely rigid. The drop-stitch floor in this kayak creates a hull with chine, which enhances the tracking and hull speed, and adds unparalleled rigidity in an inflatable kayak.
AdvancedFrame® Convertible Conversion Decks
Attach either optional Conversion Decks to make your AdvancedFrame® Convertible a closed deck solo or tandem kayak in a matter of seconds! The Single Deck sports a series of d-rings with bungee deck lacing, arched deck riser aluminum stays, and a rear cargo hatch while the Double Deck has d-rings and a mesh pocket for enhanced gear stowage.
- MODEL AE1007-E
- COLOR RED
- LENGTH 15’
- WIDTH 32″
- WEIGHT 52 LBS. (23.5 KG)
- PERSON/S 1 OR 2
- MAX. WEIGHT 550 LBS. (249 KG)
- MAX. PADDLER HEIGHT: TANDEM: 6’2″/SOLO: 6’+
- CHAMBERS 6
- FOLDED SIZE 35″ X 21″ X 12″
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, improves tracking, rigidity, and hull speed.
- Durable: 3 Layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Easy To Set Up: Pre-Assembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seats.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Versatile: 3 Seat locations allow for paddling solo or tandem.
- OPTIONAL DECK with Honey Comb Rip Stop Fabric
Attach the optional Single Deck or Double Deck kit (sold separately) to create a closed deck kayak with the option for using a spray skirt.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Drop-stitch floor construction
- 2 High-back seats w/ inflatable lumbar support
- D-ring tie downs
- Molded low-profile rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seams
- Durable double-coated fabric
- Paddle holders
- Skeg tracking fin
- 6 Chambers
- Deck lacing for quick access to gear
- Rip-stop fabric
- Drop-stitch Floor
- Duffel Bag w/ removable shoulder straps
- 2 High-back Lumbar Seats
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
*Pump Sold Separately*