ADVANCEDFRAME® EXPEDITION ELITE KAYAK: AE1009-XE
Use: Day Touring, Expedition Touring | Length: 13’ | Width: 32″ | Product Weight: 42 LBS. (19 KG) | Max Weight: 450 LBS. (204 KG)
MSRP: $849.99 | Find at a dealer near you!
The AdvancedFrame® Expedition Elite is the natural evolution of inflatable kayaks. A hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak, the Expedition incorporates our proven aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, to provide paddling performance that rivals that of a hard-shell kayak. Working together to deliver optimal paddling performance, the aluminum ribs form a shape that cuts through the water while the Drop-stitch floor provides unparalleled rigidity in an inflatable and creates hull chine. At 13’ long, with plenty of storage space, the Expedition Elite is the perfect kayak for any adventure!
As shown in our inflatable standup paddle boards, drop-stitch technology allows us to create high pressure forms that are extremely rigid. The drop-stitch floor in this kayak creates a hull with chine, which enhances the tracking and hull speed, and adds unparalleled rigidity in an inflatable kayak.
- MODEL AE1009-XE
- COLOR BLUE/ORANGE
- LENGTH 13’
- WIDTH 32″
- WEIGHT 42 LBS. (19 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 450 LBS. (204 KG)
- MAX. PADDLER HEIGHT: 6’8″
- CHAMBERS 9
- FOLDED SIZE 31″ X 16″ X 10″
- Good Stability: Low center of gravity design provides good stability and easy paddling.
- Multiple Chambers: 9 Chambers provide additional buoyancy and unique kayak shape.
- Easy To Set Up: Twistlok™ valves and high flow Spring™ valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable: Raised deck and adjustable lumbar seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, improves tracking, rigidity, and hull speed.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Drop-stitch floor construction.
- Adjustable seat with inflatable lumbar support
- Rudder Mount for adding the AdvancedTrak™ Kayak Rudder Kit AE4005
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
- Molded rubber handles
- Hard edge bow and stern
- Welded seams
- Bungee deck lacing
- Neoprene knuckle guard
- Massive storage compartment
- Reinforced bow and stern
- Skeg/tracking fin
- D-ring tie downs
- Adjustable Foot brace
- Drop-stitch Floor
- Rudder Mount
- High-back Lumbar Seat
- Duffel Bag with removable shoulder straps
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
*Pump Sold Separately*