ADVANCEDFRAME® SPORT KAYAK: AE1017-O
The AdvancedFrame® Sport is a light-weight version of our popular AdvancedFrame® kayak. Although nearly identical in shape and form to the original AdvancedFrame®, it sports a large cockpit opening for easy entry and exit. Incorporating our proven aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern provides increased paddling performance in this sporty design. With performance similar to a hard-shell kayak and the packability of an inflatable, you are only a few pumps away from your next adventure!
BackBone® and Drop-stitch Floor Compatible!
While each of our kayaks are designed for the best in performance, we’ve found that there are those who seek even higher performance. For paddlers looking to up the ante in the AdvancedFrame® line, we offer our patented BackBone® accessory or rigid high-pressure floors that utilize Drop-stitch technology. While each accessory offers their own advantages, both work to further enhance the rigidity and tracking performance of each AdvancedFrame® kayak. Click here to learn more.
- MODEL AE1017-O
- COLOR ORANGE/BLUE
- LENGTH 10’ 5″
- WIDTH 32″
- WEIGHT 26 LBS. (11.8 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 250 LBS. (113 KG)
- CHAMBERS 4
- FOLDED SIZE 30″ X 17″ X 8″
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable: 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Easy To Set Up: Simply unfold, inflate, and attach the seat.
- Style: Looks and paddles similar to a rigid hard-shell kayak, with the portability of an inflatable.
- Compact: No roof rack needed! Pack in the trunk of your car or fly it to remote destinations.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- Durable double coated fabric
- Bungee deck lacing
- Molded rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seam
- Hard edge bow/stern
- Storage compartment
- Welded seams
- Neoprene paddle guard
- Adjustable back support
- D-ring tie down
- Skeg tracking fin
- Rip stop fabric
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual