The StraitEdge™ Kayak is the first sit-on-top self-bailing inflatable kayak to incorporate aluminum rib-frames in the bow and stern to improve tracking in open water conditions. With a hull design similar to a hard-shell sit-on-top kayak and self bailing ports that can be opened in rough conditions and closed in calm or cold conditions, you have a kayak that can be paddled in up to class III whitewater with improved trackability on open water. It can be easily packed away into its duffel bag and paddled in the most remote locations.
- MODEL AE1006-Y
- COLOR YELLOW/GRAY
- LENGTH 9’8”
- WIDTH 35″
- WEIGHT 34 LBS. (15 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 300 LBS. (136 KG)
- CHAMBERS 5
- FOLDED SIZE 30″ X 17″ X 10″
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Versatile: Set-up as Self-bailing in bigger waves and close ports in calm or cold water.
- Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Durable: Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Advanced Elements Spring™ valve
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- Rod holders
- StraitEdge™ System – unique bow and stern design
- Hard edge bow and stern for improved tracking
- Bungee deck lacing
- Self-bailing ports
- Thigh strap compatible D-rings
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Repair Kit
- Folding Seat
- Owner’s Manual
- Rod Holders