LAGOON2™ KAYAK: AE1033-O
Use: Recreational | Length: 12’ | Width: 34″ | Product Weight: 37 LBS. (17 KG) | Max Weight: 350 LBS. (159 KG)
MSRP: $529.99 | Find at a dealer near you!
The Lagoon 2™ kayak is the tandem version of our sporty Lagoon 1™. Sharing many of the same features as the Lagoon 1™ this multi-use two-seater is great for lakes, mild rivers, bays, and estuaries. The outside cover of the Lagoon kayaks are made with two different materials; the topside is a high denier Polyester Rip-stop with a PVC laminate, while the bottom (Hull) is made of durable PVC Tarpaulin. In addition, the inner tube is covered with a high density fabric to increase performance and durability. The bow and stern rigid forms are built into the cover, which gives the kayak increased performance on the water.
BackBone® and Drop-stitch Floor Compatible!
While each of our kayaks are designed for the best in performance, we’ve found that there are those who seek even higher performance. For paddlers looking to up the ante in the Lagoon 2™, we offer our patented BackBone® accessory or rigid high-pressure floors that utilize Drop-stitch technology. While each accessory offers their own advantages, both work to further enhance the rigidity and tracking performance of the Lagoon 2™ kayak. Click here to learn more.
- MODEL AE1033-O
- COLOR ORANGE/GRAY
- LENGTH 12’
- WIDTH 34″
- WEIGHT 37 LBS. (17 KG)
- PERSON/S 1 or 2
- MAX. WEIGHT 350 LBS. (113 KG)
- MAX. PADDLER HEIGHT: 6’2″
- CHAMBERS 8
- FOLDED SIZE 35″ X 19″ X 7″
- Tube Cover: Inner tube cover adds stiffness and abrasion protection.
- Rigid Bow & Stern: Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & Light: Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy To Set Up: Twistlok™ valves and high flow Spring™ valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable: High support seats provide comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull Design: Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
- Rubber molded handles
- Bungee deck lacing
- Inflatable Coaming for Spray Skirt Attachement
- Paddle holder
- Mesh pocket
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Folding seats
- Tracking fin
- Durable fabric cover
- Electronically welded seams
- Rigid bow and stern
- Inner tube cover
- Rip-stop fabric
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seats
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
*Pump Sold Separately*