Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri May 27, 2011 11:40 am
- Forum: Repairs, Cleaning & Maintainance
- Topic: Tracking fin starting to peel back from kayak on adv frame
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8072
the corners of the tracking fin are starting to peel away from boat. What should I use to fix the corners? Mine has probably been used over 100 times so there has been a lot of use and I suspect the folding and unfolding is difficult on this section of the boat... Thanks, ed
- Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:50 am
- Forum: Advanced Frame Expedition & Ultralite
- Topic: AdvancedFrame Expedition Good Upgrade from Sea Eagle 330?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 13969
I followed the exact same path buying a 330 last summer and paddling it until the weather started to get cold and then purchased the Advanced Frame at REI. I was able to paddle through the winter on local canal and rivers. I still use the 330 when I take one of my kids with me, but am very happy wit...