Search found 17 matches
- Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:58 am
- Forum: Advanced Frame Expedition & Ultralite
- Topic: Waiting on Expedition & have some questions
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7874
I really like my Expedition. I purchased it last fall, and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I have not found the need to acquire the backbone. I do lake and river flatwater, camping along the way. You can fit ALOT of gear on this kayak. 8) I use a Werner Camano and a Seven2 ISO. both are 2 piece lightwei...
- Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:45 am
- Forum: Compare Models
- Topic: Best Kayak for 2 young kids
- Replies: 5
- Views: 13002
My 10 year old son uses a Dragonfly 2. We usually have camping gear up front, helping it track. He has no problem manuevering it and enjoys the fact he can step into the front and exit easily without getting wet. It is virtually impossible to overturn. I initially used it, albeit briefly, before goi...