Page 1 of 1

where to push the foot in Advanced Frame Convertible ?

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:48 am
by ardua97
i'm italian and sorry for my english
i have just bought an Advanced Frame Convertible

but when i use it alone and put the seat at the center
i have not a place to push my foot

there is some way ?
may be with some belts ?

is the "Inflatable Foot Brace AE2012"
compatible with my kayak ?

and this ?
"ADJUSTED FOOT PEGS AE2032"

where i can buy in italy this stuff ?

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:14 am
by sonar
Hi ardua97
Welcome to the forum.

There should be somebody along very soon that will be able to answer your question.

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:51 am
by JCOOLEY
The AE2012 is for the front of the kayak when there is a person sitting in the front position.

The AE2032 Is a new item to come out the first of the year. It is what will work for the Convertible in the solo position. It will be distributed in Europe around the first of the year but you can also find it online and have it shipped when it comes available.

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:56 am
by ardua97
JCOOLEY wrote:The AE2012 is for the front of the kayak when there is a person sitting in the front position.

The AE2032 Is a new item to come out the first of the year. It is what will work for the Convertible in the solo position. It will be distributed in Europe around the first of the year but you can also find it online and have it shipped when it comes available.
thank you very much
the The AE2032 is used to push the foot ?
where i can find it onlie ?

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:32 am
by JCOOLEY
ardua97 wrote: thank you very much
the The AE2032 is used to push the foot ?
where i can find it onlie ?

The item is not available until Jan of 2012. It is a new product. It is adjustable foot pegs.

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:02 pm
by SittingDuck
Any pictures of these AE2032 foot pegs?
I'd love some too

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:14 am
by ardua97
SittingDuck wrote:Any pictures of these AE2032 foot pegs?
I'd love some too
i found it in the catalog
http://www.advancedelements.com/catalog.html

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:06 pm
by PJohanson
Another idea for a foot support is to put a dry bag in the front of the kayak. A bag packed full of gear is solid enough to press your feet against.

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:08 pm
by sonar
OR try this as a Do it your self home made version..

Made to fit whatever the length of your legs ...


http://www.advancedelements.com/phpBB2/ ... php?t=1229

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:14 am
by ardua97
Thanks for your answers
your solution can also be used for solo mode (only one paddler) ?
In this mode, there's plenty of space in front