AE1009-Y Advanced Frame Expedition(2007-Present)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:41 pm
- Location: Langley, B.C. Canada
My overzealous BF put a couple of vigorous pumps into the rear deck lift of my Expedition and blew the tube! I haven't taken it out to inspect it but from the sound of it I think it blew a seem and would be difficult or impossible to repair. How important is the rear deck lift after all?
- Posts: 436
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:57 pm
- Location: Malaysia
The rear lifts are less important than the front. Unless you want to buy another, don't worry about it - or use a pool noodle in there instead.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 10:15 am
- Location: Bay Area
- Posts: 690
- Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:48 pm
- Location: Vancouver Island, Canada
I inflate the deck lifts with my breath -- two breaths per lift. Works for me, and I can't even blow up a balloon without hurting my ears!