Hello from Hertfordshire UK

New to the Forum? Come in and say hello. Get to know the other members.

Moderators: JCOOLEY, rsimpson

Rochmel

Hello from Hertfordshire UK

Post by Rochmel » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Hi guys. I bought my Air Fusion Evo in September and have been enjoying it ever since. I love it. I have had a couple of issues that have been dealt with very swiftly so have not had a detrimental effect on my enjoyment.

My only disappointment is that it appears that no one actually visits this forum or certainly don't contribute to it, which is a shame.

Unfortunately I shall now be working everyday until mid Jan but I can't wait to get back out on the water.

Paddle on!

PJohanson

Post by PJohanson » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:13 pm

hi Rochmel

I do visit the forum, and try to welcome new contributors, tho I've been a bit under the weather lately.
The Air Fusion is the most exciting of all these kayaks! When you go out again in January, be sure to wear something that keeps your legs warm, like a wetsuit or perhaps a drysuit over Icebreaker wool leggings. Layered like that I'm used to paddling even in winter, here on the West coast, because the ocean isn't much colder.

Rochmel

Post by Rochmel » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:15 pm

Hi P

Thanks for the response.

My comments weren't meant as a criticism. I just feel sad that a facility such as this exists and isn't being used to its full potential. I guess as a 'newbie' I'm greedy for all the information / involvement I can get whilst not actually on the water!

Thanks for the advice.

Best wishes

PJohanson

Post by PJohanson » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:49 pm

Sometimes we do get a good string of posts here, especially when people have photos of themselves catching fish!