Greetings from New Hampshire

New to the Forum? Come in and say hello. Get to know the other members.

Moderators: JCOOLEY, rsimpson

cglyon

Greetings from New Hampshire

Post by cglyon » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:46 am

New member here. I've had the AF 10.5 for about 12 years and the AF Convertible for about 10. Except for a small patch right on the keel line of the bow on the 10.5 due to abrasion, they're both in outstanding shape. I have never for a second regretted either purchase.

I've used them mostly on ponds, lakes, and small rivers here in New Hampshire, and both make a yearly trip down the Upper Delaware around Barryville, NY. The 10.5 has been through Skinner's Falls on the Delaware, a (at the time) class III rapid and was one of 5 boats in our group that didn't capsize out of 18.

In all this time, I never realized there was a forum on the AE website until last week when I stumbled across it. Since then I've eagerly devoured most of the threads and hope I can contribute to an excellent community.

-Chris

ATPringles

Post by ATPringles » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:45 pm

Welcome to the group. Your paddling background sounds interesting. Love to see some pictures... . :-) Pringles

PJohanson

Post by PJohanson » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:21 am

Hi Chris! These boats sure LAST! My Dragonfly (old Lagoon) is 8 years old this spring. Will you post some stories on the blog about your paddling times?