Greetings from Melbourne, Australia!

New to the Forum? Come in and say hello. Get to know the other members.

Moderators: JCOOLEY, rsimpson

Tim

Greetings from Melbourne, Australia!

Post by Tim » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:34 pm

Hello packboaters, and greetings from Melbourne, Australia! My name is Tim. Going by the other messages I see here, It looks like I may be the southern most member of the forum. Some months ago I purchased a Packlite kayak, which I have been enjoying immensely. Last week I took it out on a four day 105 km (65 mile) solo expedition down the beautiful Goulburn River in south eastern Australia. I have written up an account of the trip on this Forum under the Packlite section, and have posted up some photos from the trip there too. I look forward to hearing from you, and reading about some of your adventures! Regards, Tim.

Tim

Post by Tim » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:01 pm

Addendum to previous: I have been unable to upload the photos as intended. I was also unable to post on the Packlite section of the forum, but have been able to post a trip report on the "Trips & Locations" section of the forum. Sorry about this folks. I am hoping to upload some photos to my trip report if someone can tell me how it is done on this forum.

Tim

Post by Tim » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:54 pm

An additional addendum: I have figured out how to insert images. I have presented some photos from the trip with the report under the "Trips & Locations" section of the forum, titled "Four day expedition down the Goulburn River in Australia".

Please ignore my previous request for hints on the uploading of images.