Fishbone™ EX: AE1064 INFLATABLE SUP
Length: 12’6″ Width: 30″
Product Weight: 33.5 lbs.
Max Capacity: 300 lbs
Best for: Touring/Racing, Slow Moving Rivers (Class I-II)
Designed to go the distance, the Fishbone™ EX SUP features a sleek shape and unique patented displacement hull design which cuts through the water, providing optimal speed and tracking performance, and efficiently using your paddling power while out touring or racing. It features a comfortable traction pad, multiple d-rings for gear tie-down, and a central deep fin for enhanced tracking. Simply unfold and inflate and you are ready to hit the water at full speed!
Patented Displacement Hull Design
Our patented Displacement Hull Design utilizes an injection molded nose cap to push water aside and cut through the water with very little effort. This allows the Fishbone™ EX to track more smoothly and effortlessly through the water.
- MODEL AE1064-Y
- COLOR WHITE/YELLOW
- AE1064 LENGTH 12’6″
- WIDTH 30”
- THICKNESS 6″
- WEIGHT 33.5 LBS. (15.2 KG)
- PERSON/S 1 or 2
- MAX. WEIGHT 300 LBS. (136 KG)
- FOLDED SIZE 22” X 9” X 34”
- High pressure 6” thick drop-stitch material allows for ultra stiff performance.
- Raised board tip with Patented Displacement Hull Design increases performance.
- Large traction foam area for improved grip and comfort.
- Double layer outer skin for superior durability.
- Durable Dual-Stage Hand Pump with Gauge for high-pressure inflation.
- 5 stainless steel d-rings for gear tie down and leash attachment.
- High quality duffel bag.
- Dual-Stage Pump w/ Pressure Gauge
- Backpack Travel Bag
- Adjustable SUP Paddle
- Coiled SUP Leash
- Repair Kit
- 3 Tracking Fins – 2 Standard Fins and 1 Deep Fin for enhanced tracking.