RapidUp® Kayak Sail
Have you ever had a strong wind to your back and wished you had a sail to help you along the way? The RapidUp™ Sail is a compact, portable, and easy to set up down-wind kayak sail that rapidly deploys and quickly stows flat on the deck of your kayak. The unique shape of this kayak sail is specially designed to conform to kayak decks and uses a built in non-corroding “spring” frame that gives the RapidUp™ the ability to “spring” open. Made of high quality, durable rip-stop sail cloth; this sail has adjustable attachments, quick connecting lanyards, d-rings, and a carabiner for easy attachment to multiple deck configurations. So the next time you are out paddling with a good tail wind, just remember, with a quick flip of the RapidUp™ Sail, you will have that extra push to get you to your next destination.
MSRP: $99.99 | Find at a dealer near you!
- Compact and Portable.
- Unique shape that conforms to kayak decks.
- Non-corroding internal “spring” frame.
- Made of high quality, durable rip-stop sail cloth.
- Rapidly deploys.
- Stows quickly.
- Easy to setup.
- Adjustable attachments for multiple kayak and canoe hardware configurations.
- Stows flat on the deck of the kayak.
- Large central window and two side windows for clear visibility.
- Can be hand-held operated.
- Folds into a disk shape for easy storage.