index.php?sid=906efd78d60c816da29a7895c7361651 AdvancedElements.com
Cutting Edge Inflatable Kayaks

Homepage   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oklahoma's newest member!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdvancedElements.com Forum Index -> New Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ohhhpaddleme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Oklahoma's newest member! Reply with quote

Perhaps the only member! I'm John. Got my 1007 on a number of lakes and a couple of rivers. So far it has met the challenge with dog like aplomb. Nice stable little boat for touring.
I did one short stretch of the Arkansas in Colo. with no gear and it handled that too. OK it was September and the water was pretty low, but it did it! Cool
PJohanson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't these boats GREAT for touring on lakes and quiet rivers? So much fun.
rjf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: RE: AF elite and 1012 DS Reply with quote

I own the old 1012 DS from 2012. I like it alot but wanted something with more glide and length. I bought the air fusion elite last year. I find both fit my needs. The AFE is easy to set up and can be done just as fast as the 1012, Both have advantages. Just take the time and get to know how to paddle a IK. It took several tries to get the hang of the 1012 and seat position. I read most of the posts on how to paddle a IK and that helped alot. Just fyi-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdvancedElements.com Forum Index -> New Members All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: