index.php?sid=4243464497ad2c7d9985c22806fe6c8d AdvancedElements.com
Cutting Edge Inflatable Kayaks

Homepage   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paddling at Kinderdijk, The Netherlands

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdvancedElements.com Forum Index -> Stories & Blogs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diemonde

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:28 am    Post subject: Paddling at Kinderdijk, The Netherlands Reply with quote

So last Saturday my dad and I went for a 20KM paddle to Kinderdijk (famous for it's Windmills - on UNESCO list) and with big brother Schaanse Schans one of the tourist places. More details on that track at my blog http://en.kajakroute.nl.

So just want to share some pics:

We first paddled through a small town called Oud-Alblas, here people live close to the water.

If you look closely you can see Cormorant, I just had to shoot them in a tree as they often site at lamppost where I live.

And then after a 8KM paddle finally the reward. The Windmills.

And yet another one, there are a lot of them Wink

No not just another windmill, look at that craftsmanship on the water. The guy in the canoe builds wooden canoes and kayaks himself. His son paddles in the kayak.

And then finally a picture I just wanted to share to demonstrate how easy it is to get in/out the AE Frame. This is my dad (65) practicly standing in the Frame:
borisf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: New Blog Reply with quote

It looks like the season goes to the end though the last fall days are beautiful! To summarize my first season with the AF Convertible I opened the Blog at : http://yaktraveller.blogspot.com/
Everybody is welcome!
Tee Loo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leuke foto's!
Kinderdijk, moet ik ook eens heen gaan met mijn Air Fusion.

Sorry...
translation:
Nice pictures!
Kinderdijk, I should go there too with my Air Fusion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AdvancedElements.com Forum Index -> Stories & Blogs All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: