FUNK BAG™ AE3504
Round up all of your wet, sandy, funky gear and forget about it! The Funk Bag’s PVC Tarpaulin bottom keeps your damp and dirty gear from making a mess while the mesh top and side walls allow ventilation so that your gear doesn’t build up that all too familiar “funk”. Other features include a water resistant side pocket for small items such as keys and a phone, a removable shoulder strap, and a reflective panel for easy low-light visibility.
- Water resistant pocket for small items.
- Removable shoulder strap.
- Reflective panel for low-light visibility.
- Welded seams prevent bag from leaking.
- Capacity: 45 Liters
- Weight: 37.6 oz.
- Material: 500D PVC Tarpaulin bottom/PVC Coated Mesh top.
ABYSS™ ALL-WEATHER DUFFEL BAG AE3505
Ready to swallow your gear and protect it from the elements no matter where you travel! This 60 Liter duffel features a rugged weather resistant PVC Tarpaulin construction with an extra wide opening for easy loading. Other features include an interior mesh pocket for small items, cinch flat shoulder straps for snag free travel, and reflective paneling for low-light visibility.
- Rugged 500 Denier PVC Tarpaulin construction.
- Wide-mouth opening for easy packing.
- Cinch flat shoulder straps for snag free travel.
- Interior mesh pocket for organizing small items.
- Reflective paneling for low-light visibility.
- Capacity: 60 Liters
- Weight: 40 oz.
- Material: 500D PVC Tarpaulin.
Make traveling with your Advanced Elements Kayak even easier with the KayakPack™. Made extra large to fit all of our kayak models, the KayakPack™ has durable, quick release backpack straps that can be stashed away in their own zipped compartment on-the-fly to prevent any unwanted snagging while in transit.
- Made of durable 600 Denier Polyester.
- Extra large size to fit all Advanced Elements models.
- Adjustable quick release backpack straps that stow away in their own compartment.
- Size: 38.50”L x 18”H x 12”W
- Weight: 59.2 oz.
- Material: 600D Polyester with PVC Tarpaulin Reinforced Bottom Panel.