ADVANCEDFRAME® CONVERTIBLE KAYAK: AE1007
The AdvancedFrame® Convertible is a fifteen foot kayak that can be paddled solo or tandem. With an open deck design, you can easily enter and exit the boat or utilize the optional single or double decks to convert your AdvancedFrame® Convertible from an open deck to a closed deck kayak in a matter of seconds. The design of this kayak combines our rigid bow and stern rib-frame design with the versatility of tandem or solo seating positions and interchangeable decks.
AdvancedFrame® Convertible Conversion Decks
Attach either optional Conversion Decks to make your AdvancedFrame® Convertible a closed deck solo or tandem kayak in a matter of seconds! The Single Deck sports a series of d-rings with bungee deck lacing, arched deck riser aluminum stays, and a rear cargo hatch while the Double Deck has d-rings and a mesh pocket for enhanced gear stowage.
BackBone® and Drop-stitch Floor Compatible!
While each of our kayaks are designed for the best in performance, we’ve found that there are those who seek even higher performance. For paddlers looking to up the ante in the AdvancedFrame® line, we offer our patented BackBone® accessory or rigid high-pressure floors that utilize Drop-stitch technology. While each accessory offers their own advantages, both work to further enhance the rigidity and tracking performance of each AdvancedFrame® kayak. Click here to learn more.
- MODEL AE1007-R
- COLOR RED
- LENGTH 15’
- WIDTH 32″
- WEIGHT 52 LBS. (23.5 KG)
- PERSON/S 1 OR 2
- MAX. WEIGHT 550 LBS. (249 KG)
- CHAMBERS 6
- FOLDED SIZE 35″ X 21″ X 12″
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable: 3 Layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seats.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Versatile: 3 Seat locations allow for paddling solo or tandem.
- OPTIONAL DECK with Honey Comb Rip Stop Fabric
Attach the optional Single Deck or Double Deck kit (sold separately) to create a closed deck kayak with the option for using a spray skirt.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- 2 Adjustable padded back supports
- D-ring tie downs
- Molded low-profile rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seams
- Durable double-coated fabric
- Paddle holders
- Skeg tracking fin
- 6 Chambers
- Deck lacing for quick access to gear
- Rip-stop fabric
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- 2 Folding Seats
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual