AIRFUSION™ ELITE KAYAK: AE1041-Y
The AirFusion™ Elite is designed to rival the performance and speed of skin-on-frame kayaks while simplifying the setup procedure. Its unique award winning design is a fusion of aluminum alloy frame poles and pressurized air tubes which result in a streamlined high-performance frame system. With a beam of 28” the AirFusion™ Elite is roomy, stable in rough conditions, and has a rear access hatch for easy access to under deck items. At 13’ long, with a narrow beam, the AirFusion™ Elite is a quick and nimble kayak that tracks like a rigid hard-shell.
- MODEL AE1041-Y
- COLOR YELLOW/GRAY
- LENGTH 13’
- WIDTH 28″
- WEIGHT 32 LBS. (14.5 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 235 LBS. (106 KG)
- CHAMBERS 7
- FOLDED SIZE 35″ X 21″ X 9″
- Performance: Aluminum frame, and high pressure air chambers provide a hull speed comparable to a hard-shell.
- Quick Set Up: Compared to Frame and Skin Kayaks, high pressure air chambers reduce frame parts for faster set-up time.
- Durable: Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Style: This narrow beam design paddles like a rigid hard-shell kayak.
- Portability: No roof rack needed! Pack in the trunk of your car or fly it to remote destinations.
- Bungee deck lacing
- Hybrid Aluminum Frame and High Pressure Air Chamber Design
- Inflatable Coaming for spray skirt attachment
- D-ring gear tie downs
- Roll-top rear storage access hatch
- Rubber molded handles
- Optional fixed skeg
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual