ADVANCED ELEMENTS CUSTOMER SERVICE ROCKS!!

Stories of (interesting, funny, bad, sad, happy, etc.) things that have happened while paddling. Post your links to your blogs as well.

Moderator: JCOOLEY

mtpaddler

ADVANCED ELEMENTS CUSTOMER SERVICE ROCKS!!

Post by mtpaddler » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:53 am

Just wanted to relay a little story. We were fishing and decided to take a lunch break on shore. We stashed our convertible, removed the seats and took the paddles with us. While we were gone, several a**holes decided to take it out and play with it. When we got back the kayak was left on shore about 50 yards from where we had hidden it. It was full of mud and water and the inflatable floor was shredded. That ended our boating for the day (but not the fishing). When we got home, I ordered a new floor. It arrived in 3 days - amazing!! We were out kayaking the next weekend. Thanks Advanced for such speedy service. The kayak cleaned up great with just soap and water with minimal scrubbing and it looks pretty good for a 5 year old boat with a lot of miles on it. - mtpaddler

(This happened in the middle of nowhere in Montana. There are boneheads everywhere. Beware!)

rsimpson
Site Admin

Post by rsimpson » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Thank you very much for the kind words! I can't believe they just took your kayak without permission. I guess you have to look on the bright side. At least they didnt steal it.