AE Expediton featured in new blog

Stories of (interesting, funny, bad, sad, happy, etc.) things that have happened while paddling. Post your links to your blogs as well.

Moderator: JCOOLEY

kiltie_celt

AE Expediton featured in new blog

Post by kiltie_celt » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:16 pm

I just acquired an AE Expedition and also coincidentally started a new blog about my experiences in natural history and with exploring nature. My first full-length entry details my trip up the North Shore Channel in Chicago in my AE Expedition. You can read all the details here:

http://natural-historian.blogspot.com/

waddle

Post by waddle » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:21 am

Love the blog report! I'm in the North Chicago area, too. I just got a 10.5 AF and it looks like we like we do the same kind of paddling. I mainly like exploring where I can do some wildlife viewing. I've really been enjoying the Lagoons, been out to Beck Lake, and I have been wanting to try the North Channel. I've been scouting a trip down the Chicago River from North Star Memorial Woods to Linne Woods. I've walked the trail and it looks like a beautiful place to kayak. If you're ever interested in paddling together some time, let me know. I sent my e-mail in a PM.

JapanConsidered

Great Blog!

Post by JapanConsidered » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:54 pm

Thanks for the effort. Interesting to read about the wildlife, and about your experience with the Expedition.

Bob