Tod Inlet

Trips that you have taken, planned, are planning etc. and suggested paddle locations.

Moderator: JCOOLEY

PJohanson

Tod Inlet

Post by PJohanson » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:41 pm

Just took my Dragonfly out with some friends in hardshell kayaks, and one friend in his Expedition. Everyone was impressed how quickly the inflatables set up!
We went to Brentwood Bay, Victoria BC, and paddled around the bay to Tod Inlet, a small fjord popular with yachters and boaters. From what I've been told, it's as pretty as many places in the Broken Islands Group but is way less private because it's right near the city.
You'll see the traffic jam if you go to our website at kayakyak.blogspot.com
It was a very enjoyable slow, relaxing paddle, not a speedy adventure day. I have a tow rope tied to the front handle of the Dragonfly, but we didn't end up doing any towing. The others would just wait a while for me to catch up every so often.

Rookie4570

Post by Rookie4570 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:01 pm

Great pics. That is a neat camera mount on the one kayak.

JCOOLEY
Site Admin

Post by JCOOLEY » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:11 pm

Definately are some nice pictures. Would you like us to post the ADvanced Elements pictures in the photo section?

Jeremy
8)

PJohanson

posting photos

Post by PJohanson » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:32 am

Yes, that would be fine to post the photos of my Dragonfly and my friend's Expedition on your photo gallery. I will tell my friend who took the photos.
So, where would we look for these images? Do new images get added at the top of the list, or the bottom?

JCOOLEY
Site Admin

Post by JCOOLEY » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:47 am

I am not sure how it works but lately the photos have been going into the middle of the pack. I will ask our graphic designer if she can put new pics at either the top or bottom.

PJohanson

deck-mounted camera

Post by PJohanson » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:03 am

That deck-mounted camera belongs to my friend John. He loves this gizmo! If you check on kayakyak.blogspot.com you'll find a slideshow he posted that looks like a stuttering video of a day our group was paddling. No inflatable kayaks were out that day, though!

3-Bearss

Post by 3-Bearss » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:48 am

Great pictures, your Expedition and Dragonfly look right at home with the rest of the Kayaks.

Now that is one relaxed looking paddler!

http://bp0.blogger.com/_MrETUU_M5M0/RtI ... GP1115.JPG