FS: AF Convertible + Accessories (Toronto, ON, Canada)

Need to sell your gear or looking for good deals on gear? Post it here!

Moderator: JCOOLEY

evgenk

FS: AF Convertible + Accessories (Toronto, ON, Canada)

Post by evgenk » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:36 pm

Hey guys, selling my AF Convertible in Toronto/Mississauga area. Only used it for about 2 seasons and only once last summer. It's a great kayak but unfortunately I don't use it very often now. Me and my wife need a larger boat like a canoe, and I can't justify keeping this kayak for solo trips which don't happen more than once per season, sometimes not at all.

Not giving the whole sales pitch since if you are reading this, chances are you already know how great this kayak is :-)

If you do need to read a review, here's one of mine or feel free to search around this forum:
http://www.advancedelements.com/phpBB2/ ... 051cc1157e

What's included:
- the kayak itself
- double action pump with pressure gauge
- both decks
- standard seats the kayak came with
- upgraded AE lumbar support seats
- backbone
- 2 break down paddles

The standard low pressure floor is pretty much toast since my wife left it out in extremely hot sun to dry for few hours, it still works but doesn't feel very good ... the kayak itself was stored in the shade though and is perfectly fine.

The backbone has some glue marks on it after an experiment I did trying to glue a pool noodle that was cut in half to create a more pronounced V haul shape. I think I've posted the results of this experiment on this forum :-)

Otherwise the kayak shows very minor wear at the of the bottom hull and it in perfect condition, so are both decks and all 4 seats. I have taken good care of this kayak, only exception being my wife leaving the floor out in the sun. Always dried and cleaned after each use and always stored in doors.

I can sell everything as is (preferred) or I can purchase a new floor from AE. I may also sell individual accessories separately. I can deliver within the GTA area.

I think I paid around $1700 for everything at airkayaks after shipping, taxes and duty fees. Asking $1100 as is.

Please send me a PM for details.

Cheers!

BoeingDan

Convertible Still for sale

Post by BoeingDan » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:12 am

Is your convertible still for sale?
Best price?
Possible to get pictures?
Danny