Another Newbi with a AFC - in Norway.

AE1007-R(2005-Present), AE1004-R(2002-2004)

Moderator: JCOOLEY

MikeSue

Post by MikeSue » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Very beautiful scenery :D

monamart

Post by monamart » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Hello Robert.. great pics... I just started also with my AF2 and will definitelly take pictures on my next trip... great Kayak...

Mario
(Houston, TX)

RobertG

Post by RobertG » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:43 am

Thanks guys! :D

It is nice to get out on the water when one is blessed with good weather and great paddling lakes nearby. :)
I strongly urgee everyone to bring a camera and take pictures. It is nice in the winter time to look at them, brings back good memorys from the past summer(s). :wink:

I should have been out again today, but after a bad night of little sleep I decided to try again tomorrow instead.
Hope to do some camping on a small island as well. If not tomorrow, then hopefully nest week.
(I have an early summer vacation, as I will start working for a new employer the 1 of July.)

Take care,
RobertG

RobertG

Post by RobertG » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:08 am

Hi again,

Last week I was able to take two paddling trips. Great week. ;)
Below are some images from the trip last Thursday. The day started great, barely any wind, but this later changed - unfortuanetly. ;)
I was out just for 4 hours, most time was spent on an island. This is a regulated lake, and they had drained the lake to a very low level.... :roll:

The shores around the lake looked a bit strange due to this, but this also meant that the island I went to had a lot of sandy beaches. And I was along. No other person in sight.
Then the wind started to pick up, so I only paddled a total of 6,2 km.
Nice scenery however. :)
(I also shot some video, with the camera mounted on a gorillapod tied to the front of the kayak.)
Two days later I was on another lake with a friend of mine, he used an old aluminium Canoe.
He was quite impressed with the convertible, the quality and the speed of the convertible.
I managed to catch a brown trouth from the kayak as well. :) More on this at a later date.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures.

Best regards,
RobertG