AE All-Carbon Paddle

AE5005 UltraLite Pack Paddle, AE2024 Packlight Paddle, AE2015 Touring Paddle, AE2034 Attack Whitewater Paddle, AE2035 Carbon Fiber Paddle, AE2030 Axis 230 Paddle, AE2028 Twilight Travel Paddle, AE2051 Orbit Paddle

Moderator: JCOOLEY

lee johnson

AE All-Carbon Paddle

Post by lee johnson » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:26 am

I have been using the AE 2035 all-carbon four-piece paddle since it first came out several years ago. It is one tough paddle, and it shows very little wear after years of hard use, thanks to its carbon blade. It is one of the lightest weight four-piece paddles out there. Yet, it outpowers paddles from other manufacturers that shave off weight by shaving off blade area. in other words, the asymmetrical dihedral blade of AE's all-carbon is hardly heavier than a Greenland paddle but has much more thrust: the best of all worlds. In fact, I posted a very favourable review of it on paddling.net, in no small part because, of the eight top-shelf, carbon-shaft paddles I own, the AE 2035 all-carbon is the one I keep coming back to most often. It is a great value for its quality and will not disappoint anyone who gives it a chance.

PJohanson

Post by PJohanson » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:30 am

Sounds like a terrific paddle!