Lost Seat

Questions, answers and suggestions about other accessories for Advanced Elements Kayaks

Moderator: JCOOLEY

Richard

Lost Seat

Post by Richard » Fri May 30, 2008 8:01 pm

:?: We have lost a seat on our AF1012 single. Does anyone know if you can purchase one separately;and if so, where could you buy one? I am wondering if REI or some other similar outlet would have them -- will check their website. Any other site that I should be looking at?

KayakJack

Re: Lost Seat

Post by KayakJack » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:18 am

I believe you can order one directly from AE. I've also seen the inflatable lumbar types being sold on Ebay.
Richard wrote::?: We have lost a seat on our AF1012 single. Does anyone know if you can purchase one separately;and if so, where could you buy one? I am wondering if REI or some other similar outlet would have them -- will check their website. Any other site that I should be looking at?

PJohanson

seats

Post by PJohanson » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:33 pm

You can get seats at http://www.airkayaks.com/accessories.html -- check out their website and see if that's the seat you need.

JCOOLEY
Site Admin

Post by JCOOLEY » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:28 am

Most replacement parts, seat being one of them, can be ordered from the Advanced Elements web site. Go to the product section and look for replacements.

Jeremy
8)