QuickDraw!

Advanced Elements new line of bags.
PJohanson

QuickDraw!

Post by PJohanson » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:32 pm

Oh wow, is this streamlined deck bag ever so pretty! It's not just a sack, it's styled very neatly.
I'm delighted to have a low-profile deck bag. I can crawl right over it when doing a cowboy re-entry after a wet exit. It's handy in windy weather, too. It doesn't stick up high and catch the wind so my boat blows sideways.
I like the inner drybag for a liner. That is so sensible.
This is not a great big bag. It's a reminder to me to carry the few things I really need in an accessible deck bag. The QuickDraw is my new go-to bag! I can even take the extra shoulder strap off my FunkBag or my Expedition's carry bag, and clip the strap to the QuickDraw to make it easy to carry.

PJohanson

Post by PJohanson » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:00 pm

The QuickDraw came in handy again when I went paddling this week. It was good to have a sturdy place to put my eyeglasses and snack where they wouldn't get squashed. There was even room for a novel I could read later while waiting at the bus stop. But best of all was how easily I could take out my cell phone to snap a photo and then tuck the phone away in the drybag and zip the pack shut.
This is the best deck bag I've ever seen. Glad to be using it.