ADVANCEDFRAME® CONVERTIBLE ELITE: AE1007-E
Best for: Lakes, Bays, Inland Waters, Slow Moving Rivers (Class I-II), Coastal/Open Waters
Take it to the next level with the all new AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite! A fifteen foot kayak that can be paddled solo or tandem, The Convertible Elite combines our aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and rigid Drop-stitch technology in the floor, to provide paddling performance that rivals that of a hard-shell kayak. The versatile open deck design can be converted to a closed deck kayak in a matter of seconds by simply zipping in the optional single or double deck conversions and the upgraded lumbar seats provide comfort for hours of paddling!
Features Drop-stitch Technology!
As shown in our inflatable standup paddle boards, drop-stitch technology allows us to create high pressure forms that are extremely rigid. The drop-stitch floor in this kayak creates a hull with chine, which enhances the tracking and hull speed, and adds unparalleled rigidity in an inflatable kayak.
- • MODEL AE1007-E
- • COLOR RED
- • LENGTH 15’
- • WIDTH 32″
- • WEIGHT 52 LBS. (23.5 KG)
- • PERSON/S 1 OR 2
- • MAX. WEIGHT 550 LBS. (249 KG)
- • MAX. PADDLER HEIGHT: TANDEM: 6’2″/SOLO: 6’+
- • CHAMBERS 6
- • FOLDED SIZE 35″ X 21″ X 12″
- • Hull Design: Built-in aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, improves tracking, rigidity, and hull speed.
- • Durable: 3 Layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- • Easy To Set Up: Pre-Assembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seats.
- • Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- • Versatile: 3 Seat locations allow for paddling solo or tandem.
- • OPTIONAL DECK with Honey Comb Rip Stop Fabric
Attach the optional Single Deck or Double Deck kit (sold separately) to create a closed deck kayak with the option for using a spray skirt.
- • Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- • Drop-stitch floor construction
- • 2 High-back seats w/ inflatable lumbar support
- • D-ring tie downs
- • Molded low-profile rubber handles
- • Reinforced bow and stern seams
- • Durable double-coated fabric
- • Paddle holders
- • Skeg tracking fin
- • 6 Chambers
- • Deck lacing for quick access to gear
- • Rip-stop fabric
- • Drop-stitch Floor
- • Duffel Bag w/ removable shoulder straps
- • 2 High-back Lumbar Seats
- • Repair Kit
- • Owner’s Manual
AdvancedFrame® Convertible Conversion Decks
Attach either optional Conversion Decks to make your AdvancedFrame® Convertible a closed deck solo or tandem kayak in a matter of seconds! The Single Deck sports a series of d-rings with bungee deck lacing, arched deck riser aluminum stays, and a rear cargo hatch while the Double Deck has d-rings and a mesh pocket for enhanced gear stowage.