PACKLITE™ KAYAK: AE3021
Best for: Lakes, Bays, Inland Waters, Slow Moving Rivers (Class I-II)
Weighing in at 4 pounds, the PackLite™ Kayak is designed to be an extremely compact and lightweight recreational inflatable kayak equipped with several unique features to make it the perfect ultra-light kayak for paddling in the most remote locations. It has 3 chambers for optimum safety, packs down to 11”x11”x5”, and features easy to use Twistlok™ and military style valves for easy inflation. When out on the water, the mesh carry bag doubles as an on-deck gear bag for securing smaller items. Paddling a remote alpine lake or stream has never been this easy!
- • MODEL AE3021
- • COLOR RED
- • LENGTH 7’10″
- • WIDTH 35″
- • WEIGHT 4 LBS. (1.8 KG)
- • PERSON/S 1
- • MAX. WEIGHT 250 LBS. (113 KG)
- • MAX. PADDLER HEIGHT: 6’2″
- • CHAMBERS 3
- • FOLDED SIZE 11″ X 11″ X 5″
- • Ultra Compact: Lightweight PVC free materials provide compressibility and compatibility.
- • Durable & Light: Unique reinforced material provides durability in a lightweight design.
- • Stable & Reliable: 35″ width and three chamber design provide maximum on-water stability and reliability.
- • Easy To Set Up: Twistlok™ valves and high flow military style valves allow for quick setup time.
- • Rubber molded handle
- • Mesh carry bag doubles as on-deck storage
- • Military style valves
- • D-rings for gear tie-down
- • Eco-friendly fabric reinforced Polyurethane construction
- • Welded perimeter seam
- • Mesh Carry Bag
- • Repair Kit
- • Owner’s Manual
AE3041-R PackLite™ Outer Cover
The PackLite™ Outer Cover Accessory adds a tracking fin, an extra layer of durability, and the ability to skirt the kayak in adverse conditions. Simply install the AE3021 PackLite™ Kayak into this new accessory outer cover, inflate, and you’re ready to go!